[TYPO3-templavoila] configuring extensions - content element vslib.myObject

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 14 11:43:21 CEST 2006

Hi again .. question ....

>The lib.myObject way of adding content to a page is, as far as I can
>tell, only useful when you want to re-use the same content on many
>pages. Do you really want the Wiki to appear on all pages that use your
>TV template?

Does this mean that it would be only one wiki, with different articles being
added from a number of pages ... or ...

Would each page where the wiki appears be able to develop its own wiki?

What I mean is ... the thing with a wiki is that when you create new content
from within the wiki, it doesn't create an extra html page in typo ... it
just adds a new content item to that page ...

With lib.MyObject, appearing on different html pages .... will this create
new wikis on each page (which is what I want) or will they all connect to
one central wiki?

In addition -

lib.myObject = CONTENT
lib.myObject {
   table = tt_content
   select.uidInList = UID of the content element
   select.pidInList = PID of the page the content element is placed on
}

Wont really work, will it? ... becs the uid is different for each piece of
wiki content ...

Gee this is confusing!

Cate