[TYPO3-templavoila] Where is Robert?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 24 14:10:21 CET 2006

Hi!

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Dmitry, you should know that Kasper also has worked on some parts of TV
> (workspaces I think) which he didn't send me yet and it seems that we (you
> and I) have also worked at least on one bugfix at the same time (cut /
> paste bug within the same content element). But there's no problem with
> that and we'll easily merge the work - just that you know about it.

No, I did not touch that one. I fixed references doubling in
tx_templavoila_flex when page was copied. Total 14 bugs from repository
+ some other things (all in ChangeLog).

> BTW: Especially bugs in the API should be solved by first creating a unit
> test. If you like, you can create these or additional tests and commit
> them, too. If you feel unsure about it, just let me do it. You find a copy
> of T3Unit on my website (robertlemke.de) somewhere in the resources
> section.

Ok, I will look at this. Now I am updating manual and FTB. So far I
concentrated on multilanguage (because this what easy to test for me)
and page module issues.

Dmitry.