[TYPO3-templavoila] Automated switch between list-module and TV page-module

Marc Ehret me at kenx.de
Fri Feb 10 19:53:33 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> There is a need. Some extensions put records to regular pages (sometimes
> to the root of the site). List module is often the only way to access them.

I know, that's why it should be configurable. But no editor should have
to deal with records on the root. And most (?) extension do use
sysfolders for storage (what I think is far better, for the sake of
usability). In that case disabling the direct access to the list-module
(with an automatic switch when choosing a sysfolder) would be fine.

> I am neutral if it is configurable. I am not going to use it :)

But your clients will love it :)

Marc.