[TYPO3-templavoila] Content isn't rendering

shikeb shikeb at srijan.in
Wed Dec 6 09:31:41 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> shikeb wrote:
>> I've made a template using TemplaVoila and most of it renders fine,
>> but one element in the Template Object fails to render. I've done
>> mapping it  again and again, I've deleted it and recreated it yet it
>> doesn't render. Also the tags which are supposed to contain the
>> element are rendering fine in the final output but they are empty.
>> Also using the page module I am able to enter content for the element
>> but in the final output it vanishes. Can anyone give me some hints?
>
> Hint: if ~something~ does not work, it should be ~somehow~ fixed. This
> is the only possible hint for such problem description, sorry :(

Hi Dima,

I am really sorry for such a vague description, but your advice has been
taken and the problem has been fixed. Right now I am quite busy, when I
find the time I'll be posting the entire problem and what worked and
what didn't. Hope you'll forgive me for my impatience.

Warm regards.

--
Syed S. Rahman.
shikeb at srijan.in