[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila v/s Traditional Templating (Template AutoParser, TypoScript etc.)

shikeb shikeb at srijan.in
Sat Dec 2 08:39:48 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am a relatively new Typo3 user and so far I've used only TemplaVoila
for all my templating and I've really enjoyed using it and the idea of
Flexible Content elements. But since I haven't used the older method
till now, can any gentleman on this list tell me the differences between
TemplaVoila and other available methods for creating templates. And the
pros and cons and the benefits of using one technique over the other. Or
is there any document available which I can use for a quick answer to my
queries.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Syed S. Rahman.