[TYPO3-templavoila] Hide the "denyed" Items ind the Contet Element Wizzard

Jens Hoffmann werbung at baiz.org
Sun Aug 20 17:32:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

i'm just trying to turn the "denied" Items in the Content Element Wizzard (CEW) off.
But they won't be hidden. They are for all Users always available. If a User
selects a
"denied" Item he gets told, that he isn't allowed to use the Item. It's right
but very
bad for the usual Usability. I like to get them away!

I just made something in Photoshop to explain exactly what i mean:

 >> http://baiz.org/gfx/better_new_content_element.jpg

Left            << how it is :(
Right Top     << how i like to have it :)
Right Bottom << The DropDownBox got it right! & The Group settings

I have already tryed to do it via TS as (Group, Page or Template TS) with:
*TCEFORM.tt_content.CType.removeItems = bullets,table,menu,script,search,login,html*
but it dousen't theme to change anything. It only changes something in the
DropDownBox :(

I use Typo3 4.0.1 and TemplaVoilà 1.1.0.

*Is this a bug? If not, what can i do now?*

Greez Jens

Ps: The CEW = ext/templavoila/mod1/db_new_content_el.php << so it has something
to do with TV :) Right ??