[TYPO3-templavoila] CE Menu/Sitemap translation

Joachim Streit jstreit at ditnetwork.de
Fri Aug 18 10:26:08 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Joachim Streit wrote:
>> I'm using the content element "Menu/Sitemap".
>> I translate the header.
>> In the frontend the Menu is in German and english as it should be.
>> But the header is always german (default language).
>>
>> How can I get this solved?
>
> By reading localization manual and specifying correct information in the
> meta tag of your DS. Generally you need to use content_fallback for
> content elements in your TS setup and set langDisable=0/langChildren=1
> in DS.

Thank for the quick answer.
My DS is correct.

but i forgot the content_fallback in the TS setup.

config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback

It is strange that I also need this:

config.sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated

not nice cause I have also elements only in the default language wich
shout display if there is no translation. (e.g. news).

Any how I can handle this by TS Setup for each page ....

so it is solved for me

Thanks Dmitry!
have a nice Weekend

Joachim