[TYPO3-templavoila] localization without inheritance

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 7 04:10:44 CEST 2006

Hi

I know this issue was addressed back in May (see thread of same subject),
but I still cant work it out.

After creating a FCE as a 2 column place holder, I get the error

WARNING: This container element has localization without inheritance enabled
( = 0). This is most likely a misconfiguration since the localization
features of TemplaVoila does not support localized container fields in the
native interface! Please inform the system administrator!

I have read through the Frontend Localization Guide, but I don't really
understand what the problem is, or how to fix it ...

Can someone else shed some light?

Thanks

Cate