[TYPO3-templavoila] Migration from TV 0.4.0 to TV 1.0.1

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Apr 20 13:37:03 CEST 2006

Hi!

Olivier Schopfer wrote:
> I found out that the same patch should not only be applied on
> class.t3lib_tceforms.html but also on class.t3lib_flexformtools.php

Yes, I fixed it locally too but did not yet ask in core list to patch
t3lib_flexformtools. At least two members of core team should agree to
this change before it can be commited to CVS. Since this warning can be
easily reproduced by core people, it is hard to get approval for such
patches :(

Dmitry.