[TYPO3-templavoila] Found a realy sweet bug .. ;-)

Chris Wittmann [Swift Lizard] chris at swift-lizard.com
Fri Apr 7 15:44:08 CEST 2006

Hi Robert,
`though we all know you ain´t sleeping anymore , and got coffein in your
vains insted of Blood, ... here is another one for you that is to my
mind realy sweet....

sorting of ContentElements in FE works fine, as long as you sort in
pages, ever tried to sort in fces ? Nice bug  apears then.

Following situation we got a page with 3 Columns defined in TV.
In that page we put some CEs  in every column, then we put an FCE with
two additional Columns in the center column and ad some new CEs to each
column of it.

Now comes magic ;-) ...

as i tried to sort those elemnts  in the FCE with two Columns they
didn´t apear one up odr down .. no magic begins... sim sala bim the
elemts from the FCE in the pages Centercolumn apear in the right
column... if they had been in the rightcolumn of the fce, otherwise they
appear in the left column(when they had been in the left column of the
fce)...

so we got two possibilitys ... first -> am i a magican ? ... second this
might be a bug or a cool trick of you robert to keep us awake....

by the way realy cool work you did with tv and all of you cores with typo3

chris