[TYPO3-templavoila] List of must-have-fixes for 1.0

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Tue Apr 4 14:10:51 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I just browsed the bug tracker again and only found a few things I really
want to solve until TemplaVoila 1.0. Despite updating the manual and
documentation in general I will only look at the three (I think) remaining
issues which are marked with "[check before 1.0.0]".

This thread is now your last chance to point out issues which have to be
fixed before we release 1.0. We'll leave this open for a while, but at the
same time we're also very close to releasing TYPO3 4.0 final (RC3 is being
published at this moment).

[ Your comment here ]

robert

--
Robert Lemke
TYPO3 Association - Research & Development