[TYPO3-templavoila] Can't get new installation of Templa Voila 0.7.0 in Typo3 V 3.8.1 to work

Gunda gunda at intekom.co.za
Mon Apr 3 17:54:42 CEST 2006

Hi,
I am resending this as I have not had a response yet - it could be due to bouncing
emails as there seems to be a problem with my ISP at curren. Should this be the
case, please resend your response. Thanks again!!

This was my email to you a few days ago:
I am new but have researched most of the documentation available on this topic. I
have installed Typo3 vers. 3.8.1, the static_info_tables and Templa Voila 0.7.0. The
module appears on the left hand side but it does not start the wizard when I klick it. It
does not do anything. I noticed a green file icon on the top of the module panel but it
it does not do anything either. Is there any config I need to do or additional
extensions to load? I have used 2 complete evenings to get it to work and do not
know any further. I would appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance
Gunda