[TYPO3-Solr] HTML characters contverted to entities after migration

Alexander Wende a_wende at web.de
Thu Jun 22 09:16:26 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to migration my typo3 6.2 installation with ext:solr 3.0.0 to typo3 8.7.1 with typo3 6.1.0

I have an dynamic field which contains html content (a breadcrumb navigation).
The typoscript configuration of the index field looks like this:
temp.solrfields.breadcrumb{
               10 = COA
               10{
                   htmlSpecialChars = 1
                   htmlSpecialChars.preserveEntities = 1
                   if{
                    equals = 1
                    value.data = levelfield:1,doktype
                   }

                   10 = TEXT
                   10{
                    wrap  = <li>|</li>
                    data = leveltitle:1
                    typolink.parameter.data = leveluid:1
                    insertData = 1
                    if{
                        value.data = leveluid:1
                        equals.data = leveluid:-1
                        negate = 1
                    }
                   }
               }
      [...]
}

Indexing seems to work fine. The Result in the SOLR Admin looks like before migration.

But in the result list the html characters will be converted to entities.
Adding htmlSpecialChars = 0 changed nothing.

I am thankful for every hint!

Alex