[TYPO3-Solr] Solr boost field

Csaba Lorinczi Hartlein csaba.lorinczi at reea.net
Mon Jun 19 14:56:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

i have a question regarding to boost search result by a given field. I
need to make a custom extension which extend page properties on that way
the user can add a value to a field(boost) will influence  the search
result order by positioning. So far this thing i managed to do and with
the following TS config the new field appear too in the solr index fields:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
     newfield = 1
       boostsearchresults {
         table = pages
         fields {
                 newfield_intS =     newfield_intS
         }
     }
}

So basicly i'm looking for some TS configuration to boost a page where
this "newfield_intS" value is changed or it has a higher value than the
other ones. I did some researches but didn't find yet the proper
solution. Any help would be great, Thank you.