[TYPO3-Solr] Indexeding data records outside the rootpage

Patricia Bartel mail at patriciabartel.de
Mon Jun 6 17:27:33 CEST 2016

Hi!

I have two domains/ two webs and one sysfolder with records from my own extension.
Now I try to index the records, but it just works, if the folder is inside one web/rootpage.

Found the option plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_my_extension_item.additionalPageIds = 3
But in this folder are at least 20 sysfolder and editors can add new folders with items, so it must be dynamically.

- data records in sysfolders
 - syfolder 1
 - sysfolder 2
   - sysfolder 2.1
- web one
- web two

Is it possible to index this folder outside the rootpage with all sysfolders in it?
Another Idea:
plugin.tx_solr.index.fieldProcessingInstructions.rootline = pageUidToHierarchy // --> is there another option?

Would be glad, if you could give me some hints to this topic. Thank you!
Patricia