[TYPO3-Solr] TYPO3 6.2.x using solrfal not indexing files

Robert W rewebit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 16:03:40 CEST 2016

Hello,

My apologies for the cross post (original in English forum), did not see a way to change the post forum once the post has been made.

We are having an issue similar to this one reported for TYPO3 7.6:
https://forum.typo3.org/index.php?t=tree&goto=745048&&srch=solrfal#page_top

We are running:
TYPO3 6.2.25
solr 3.1.2
tika 2.0.0
solrfal 2.1.3

Regular indexing and indexing of our home grown extensions works properly. Under Admin Tools / Search / Index Queue, when I check the box next to Fileadmin and click on Queue Selected button, the message tells me:

"Index Queue initialized
Initialized indexing configurations: fileadmin (0 records)"

I have a header link to a document and a text content type link to a document. For some reason they are not being detected. According to the webpage, for TYPO3 6.2.21, we are supposed to be running solrfal 2.1.3 and tika 2.0.0, so I believe we have the right versions.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Robert