[TYPO3-Solr] RealURL in search results

Michael Huber mh at mculm.de
Wed Sep 16 09:48:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I've successfully integrated SOLR in my TYPO3 but can't get RealURL to
work in search-results. In index configuration the links are put
together in the same way they are in my list action. In list action
RealURL works fine, but in the search results the links are displayed
plain with the params.

I've read that in most cases the RealURL-conf is claimed to be wrong but
it works in list action so my configuration is correct. Is there
anything else to be considered or has to be configured?

In TYPO3 4.5 everything worked fine, now with the same configuration in
v6.2.15 these problems occur. This is my setup:

TYPO3 v6.2.15
realurl v1.13.3
solr v3.0.1

Thanks for your advice,