[TYPO3-Solr] solr indexing inside recycler-type

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Wed Sep 9 16:10:32 CEST 2015

Ah, thanks for the response.

We moved the whole branch of pages out of the domain (multidomain typo3
system) and changed the type to sysfolder. The pages are still to be
found inside the solr index.
So we declared the top of the branch to be not an active page and to
transmit this attribute to all the children. The pages are still to be
found inside the solr index.

How to get rid of this shit the easy way? ;-) Yes, the hard way works...

Hauke