[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing custom tables

Enrico mail at nemack.com
Wed Sep 2 14:06:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

I'm trying to index a custom table, what works fine, but I need to index information from a related page. The following setting works fine (the related page_id is pushed to the Solr index):

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
	clinic = 1
	clinic {
		table = tx_addresses_domain_model_clinic
		fields {
			title = name
			image_stringS = TEXT
			image_stringS {
				value =  {field:page_id}
				value.insertData = 1
			}
		}
	}
}

But I need the image source (to show an image in the results) from the images related to that pageID.

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
	clinic = 1
	clinic {
		table = tx_addresses_domain_model_clinic
		fields {
			image_stringS = FILES
			image_stringS {