[TYPO3-Solr] Index field - USER TS type ?

Michal Cygankiewicz mc at amtsolution.pl
Fri Oct 23 10:07:47 CEST 2015

Due to complexity of some record type which I need to index (product item, with add to basket functionality etc which I want to present in search results also) I would like to index some field as USER type. Something like that:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.courses.fields.wholeItem_stringS .value < productSingleListItem

and before

productSingleListItem < tt_content.list.20.shop_pi1
productSingleListItem  {
        controller = Product
        action = singleOverview
        switchableControllerActions {
          Product {
            1 = singleOverview
          }
        }
        settings.productId = 2903
}

But I can not manage to do so. I am completely sure that productSingleListItem returns correct content when testing like that

page.10 < productSingleListItem

I am also able to assign other TS types which are indexed correctly then, for example:

textTest = TEXT
textTest.value = test

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.courses.fields.wholeItem_stringS .value < textTest

So I am wondering if it is not possible to index fields as USER?