[TYPO3-Solr] Filter search terms

Chuku Balentina chuku at netcreators.nl
Wed Oct 21 09:43:41 CEST 2015

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to filter some search terms. I know
you can use the stopword file,
but the problem with this approach is that the full search phrase is
still being displayed in the last and common search list.

Let's say i have the word "tha" in my stopword file. When someone search
for "tha file", Solr uses only the word "file" as a search phrase,
but when i check the last and common search list i see the full search
phrase "tha file" there. I would rather only see "file" here.

Is this even possible, if so does any anybody has a clue how to achieve
this?

Cheers,
Chuku