[TYPO3-Solr] Facet with own Filter?

Kai Ole Hartwig mail at ole-hartwig.eu
Fri Mar 20 11:48:07 CET 2015

Hi,

if have an request from a customer and I'm not sure if it's possible with solr or how the task can be resolved.

I have one own Model with some categories (with one extra relation to one other category and a parent). If one User search on the page they can use some facets, with this Categories. That's working nice.

The request is if it is possible to filter the facets with the selected options from the facets (shown the category only if it has a relation to the selected category)?

Kind regards
Ole