[TYPO3-Solr] Solr and Gridelement

Bernd Trippel trip at nosubject.org
Thu Mar 12 10:58:24 CET 2015

Cyril Wolfangel wrote on 03/12/2015 10:35 AM:
> Hello Bern,
>
> In fact, we're having the same problem here, when the page is more than
> 35k we can't index it either...
>
> very strange
>
> Do you have any news from your side ?

Here's what I got so far:

In my case apache 2.2 segfaults on those large Documents.
Production Server runs in an OpenVZ/Virtuozzo Container, with PHP
memory_limit 256 MB, PHP 5.5.22, 8 GB RAM

First I suspected I ran in to some OpenVZ-Limitation, but I could
somehow reproduce it on a dedicated Server with memory_limit 128MB,
though fewer Documents are failing to index.

It's some kind of memory issue. (Solr & TYPO3 are on hosted in the same
environment.) Still have to investigate further...

cheers
Bernd