[TYPO3-Solr] Solr and Gridelement

Bernd Trippel trip at nosubject.org
Tue Mar 10 16:32:24 CET 2015

Olivier Dobberkau wrote on 03/10/2015 11:59 AM:
> Am 10.03.15 um 10:52 schrieb Bernd Trippel:
>
>> I might have a similar problem:
>> On a site which heavily uses Grid-Elements I experienced the issue of
>> "file_get_contents ... failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!" on
>> large Documents. Pages that are smaller index fine.
>
> sounds like a suhosin thing.
>
> Olivier

thnx for your swift reply.
suhosin is not not installed.

But i think this is an issue unrelated to OP. Re-Reading OP by Cyril I noticed his log-entry reports "500 Internal Server Error" - I don'get that. It simply fails on large documents. Here's an example entry from TYPO3-Log:

Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.domain.xx/index.php?id=23&L=0): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /var/www/.../typo3conf/ext/solr/Classes/IndexQueue/PageIndexerRequest.php line 144

Calling file_get_contents for the same page works from cli and in browser. Will investigate this later, might well be some odd server-config.

Bernd