[TYPO3-Solr] Solr and Gridelement

Bernd Trippel trip at nosubject.org
Tue Mar 10 10:52:30 CET 2015

Cyril Wolfangel wrote on 03/10/2015 09:55 AM:
> Le 09/03/2015 21:07, Olivier Dobberkau a écrit :
>> Is this a content fall back issue?
>
> I don't think so Olivier, i would say an indexing problem, maybe because
> of the way contents are link to the grid-element container ?

Cyril,

is your html-content on the page larger than approx. 35 KB?

I might have a similar problem:
On a site which heavily uses Grid-Elements I experienced the issue of
"file_get_contents ... failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!" on
large Documents. Pages that are smaller index fine.

cheers
Bernd