[TYPO3-Solr] "Request ID mismatch" - how/where to start debugging it?

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:46:24 CET 2015

Hi,

Currently finishing a project, using Solr as search engine. TYPO3 4.5 and
EXT:solr 3.0.0

The indexing start showing this log in the devlog

"Failed indexing Index Queue item 31416" from IndexQueueWorkerTask giving
the following additional error message

"Request ID mismatch. Request ID was 54fc5d7588505, received 54fc5d7444bf3.
Are requests cached?"

I'm feeling fairly familiar with the Solr extension but I can't seem to get
my ahed around this issue and how to debug it.

I seem to have narrowed it down to the "->send" method, that gets a new
requestId from the constructor, and then it doesn't match the on coming
form the request - but how am I able to solve it?

Hint, advices, anything is welcomed!

Cheers

Søren