[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing a HTTPS site with solr

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sat Jun 13 09:40:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 12/06/2015 15:23, Chuku Balentina wrote:
> I'm having a problem indexing a HTTPS website with solr.  I can manually
> index records like tt_news but for pages i will this error: "1319116885:
> exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Failed to execute Page
> Indexer Request. See log for details. Request ID: 557ad9ab30390'".

In such cases it can help to install the extension devlog. Solr will use
it to log details about failed actions.

If necessary you can activate a lot more logging in your TS
configuration [1].

The raw response and the error messages it got returned will show up in
the devlog entries. Perhaps there is an issue with the SSL certificate
that it can't retrieve the contents.

[1] https://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrlogging

--
Jigal van Hemert