[TYPO3-Solr] SOLR fe_users + tt_address

Oliver Tempel info at olivertempel.de
Fri Feb 27 15:52:11 CET 2015

Hi,
some of my users filled outher profiles, so the first_name and so on
stands in the table tt_address.
I want to add a custom title to my search results, for example: Profil
of: USERNAME
So i created the following queue, but it doesnt work, has anybody an idea?

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
  fe_users = 1
  fe_users {
    table=fe_users
    fields {
        title = COA
        title{
          10 = TEXT
          10.value = Profil von :
          20 = CONTENT
          20{
            table = fe_users
            select{
              pidInList=41
              where= uid = ###userid###
              markers{
                userid.field=cruser_id
                }
              }
            renderObj = COA
            renderObj{
              10 = text
              10.field = first_name
              10.stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject = COA
              10.stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject {
                10 = CONTENT
                10{
                  table = tt_address
                  select {
                    pidInList = 41
                    where = tx_otetta_feu=###authorid###
                    markers {
                      authorid.field = uid
                      }
                    }
                  renderObj = COA
                  renderObj{
                    10 = TEXT
                    10.field = first_name
                    10.stdWrap.wrap = |,
                    10.stdWrap.required=1
                    20 = TEXT
                    20.field = middle_name
                    20.stdWrap.wrap = |,
                    20.stdWrap.required=1
                    30 = TEXT
                    30.field = last_name
                    }
                  stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject = TEXT
                  stdWrap.ifEmpty.cObject.field = username
                  }
                }
              }
            }