[TYPO3-Solr] tika maximum indexing size

Robert W rewebit at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:13:13 CET 2015

Hi Olivier,

I made the increase to the JVM and the problem persisted. Reviewed the errors again (apparently more thoroughly this time) and found this under the MySQL errors:

"Got a packet bigger than 'max_allowed_packet' bytes"

In the file my.ini increased the setting as per the following post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8062496/how-to-change-max-allowed-packet-size

Restarted MySQL and then re-indexed with Solrfal. It took a while, but the file indexed and can be found in the front end as a file. Thanks for your help working on this issue.

Best Regards,
Robert