[TYPO3-Solr] Not indexing custom table

Prabin Dahal mr.prabin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:20:31 CET 2015

Hello,

I have typo3 4.5.34 running in debian wheezy with php version 5.4.36. I have installed solr for typo3 extension (v 3.0.0). I installed Apache Solr (4.8.1) in the same machine.

Everything is working flawlessly. I created some pages, indexed it and searched through the search extension.

I have a custom extension called lsf_cache made by other developer. I want solr to index the contents of the extension. Below is my typoscript for that.

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
  tx_lsfcache2_person = 1
  tx_lsfcache2_person {
    table = tx_lsfcache2_person
    fields {
      title = titel
      description = arbeitsgebiete
      type = TEXT
      type.value = lsf_cache_person

      content = SOLR_CONTENT
      content.field = einrichtung
      name_stringS  = name
      vorname_stringS  = vorname

      url = TEXT
      url {
        typolink.parameter = lsf_cache2.detailpid
        typolink.additionalParms = &lsfid={field:personid}&enid={field:eid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
        typolink.additionalParms.insertData = 1
        typolink.useCacheHash = 1
      }
   }

 }

}

plugin.tx_solr.logging.indexing {

  indexQueueInitialization = 1
  missingTypo3SearchMarkers = 1
  pageIndexed = 1

  queue {
    pages = 0
    tt_news = 0
    tx_lsfcache2_person = 1
  }
}

I can initialize index queue and see the number of records to be indexed (around 3000). I start the Index Queue Worker manually, It shows that all the data is indexed. When I look into the solr admin, I dont see any records indexed.

I tried clearing all cache, removing records from tx_solr_indexque_item table etc.

I checked developer log and other logs, there are not any warning or error messages. I am not able to figure out where the problem is. Any help will be appreciated.