[TYPO3-Solr] Solr extension not showing page content in search result.

Prabin Dahal mr.prabin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 15:56:20 CET 2015

I have successfully configured solr and solr tor typo3 extension and tried to index all the pages. I have tt_news extension as well.

I am trying multi language configuration So far everything is working. The only problem is that when I search, I am not able to see the page content in the search result although I can see the title of the page in the result. I can see the content in tt_news result.

Almost all of my pages have default as a language. Some of the pages are translated to English.

Here is the link for the typoscript that I have used:

http : / / pastebin.com/8FFyRtXv   (Sorry for the link, I cannot post proper link until I have posted more than three messages )

I have tried all the solutions found in the internet but were to no avail.  I am new in Typo3 as well as Solr, I would be glad if you guided me to the solution of the problem.

Thank you in advance
Prabin