[TYPO3-Solr] moving to github

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Apr 18 10:09:36 CEST 2015

dear friends of the TYPO3 Solr Extensions.

some of you might have noticed that we have started the move to github
lately. We are currently taking care of closing remaining patches in
gerrit and will hopefully release a bugfixed 3.0.1 and after that a 3.1
version of the EXT:solr extension.

Please find the code here:

https://github.com/TYPO3-Solr

I would like to invite you to join with your pull requests here once we
know on how to make sure that we have all questions visible.

Also be warned that some extensions on github have been made for 4.5 and
certainly need some 6.2 rehaul.

Lets see on how we can make things change and happen.

greetings,

Olivier