[TYPO3-Solr] Dynamic solr link based on page TypoScript Configuration

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Sep 16 14:05:52 CEST 2014

By the way, if you want to use detail views based on the folder that
contains the news, you can use a CASE object (example for EXT:news):

url = CASE
url {
	key.field = pid
	# news
	55 = TEXT
	55 {
		typolink.parameter = 28
		typolink.additionalParams =
&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail&tx_news_pi1[news]={field:uid}
		typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
		typolink.useCacheHash = 1
		typolink.returnLast = url
	}
	# events
	56 = TEXT
	56 {
		typolink.parameter = 29
		typolink.additionalParams =
&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=eventDetail&tx_news_pi1[news]={field:uid}
		typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
		typolink.useCacheHash = 1
		typolink.returnLast = url
	}
}