[TYPO3-Solr] seperate indexing and search

Robert W rewebit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:38:03 CEST 2014

Hello,

In reading online, there was a reccomendation for seperating search and indexing to two different nodes (ex. https://lucidworks.com/blog/the-seven-deadly-sins-of-solr/). I have not seen in the documentation or in searching the TYPO3 forum, if this is possible. Can the Solr extension be configured for seperate search and indexing machines?

Currently we are putting together our production environment and are trying to see how we want to set this up. Thank you for your help.