[TYPO3-Solr] forcing URL for indexed pages

Robert W rewebit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 17:15:58 CEST 2014

Hello,

I found that I had to set typolink.forceAbsoluteUrl in order get the url correctly set for extension items, in order to be able search across multiple domains. Without forcing the URL, the domain for the current domain was always preprended to the link and searches would fail.

Considering the default "pages" configuration, in setup.txt, which ships with the TYPO3 solr extension, is there a way that I can do the same thing? A simple configuration update, so the domain of the page will be built as part of the link, which will then be rendered during the search.

Thank you