[TYPO3-Solr] Index-Configuration for custom table

mh at mculm.de mh at mculm.de
Mon May 12 10:08:55 CEST 2014

Hi,

thanks for your advice to render the fields like any typoscript. I
tried but didn't get things work. Finally I figured out in Developer
Logs that there is an SQL-Error when trying to init the index queue:

INSERT INTO tx_solr_indexqueue_item (root, item_type, item_uid,
indexing_configuration, indexing_priority, changed) SELECT '6' as root,
'tabcars' AS item_type, uid AS item_uid, 'tabcars' as
indexing_configuration, 0 AS indexing_priority, AS changed FROM tabcars
WHERE pid IN(3,4,5,6,8)

The error occurs because there is no field "uid" in my table "tabcars",
the id field is named "pkCARS". Is there a way to configure which column
is the ID-field? I tried the following but i doesn't work either, the
problem is still the same:

tabcars = 1
     tabcars {
       table = tabcars

       fields {
         item_uid = TEXT
         item_uid.field = pkCARS

     }
}

Further more there is an error because of ", AS changed FROM tabcars" -
i think here should be a timestamp, how to configure this?