[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing custom table with nested relations

hard.one Software GmbH - Martin Peter Hanke mphanke at hardone-it.ch
Fri Mar 14 19:29:25 CET 2014

Hi Samir

what you can do is

1) change the TCA and configure the relations in there via dummy fields.
2) do your own queries inside your indexing configurartions as the
indexer is able to deal with e.g. content

Here is an example how to do this:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.hoItems = 1
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.hoItems {
     itemPicture_stringS = CONTENT
     itemPicture_stringS {
       table = tx_myext_domain_model_mediafile
       select {
         orderBy = tx_myext_domain_model_item_mediafile.sorting
         max = 1
         join = tx_myext_domain_model_item_mediafile ON
(tx_myext_domain_model_mediafile.uid =
tx_myext_domain_model_item_mediafile.uid_foreign)
         where = 1=1 OR tx_myext_domain_model_mediafile.uid > 0
         andWhere =
tx_myext_domain_model_item_mediafile.uid_local=###itemid###
         markers {
           itemid.field = uid
         }
       }
       renderObj = TEXT
       renderObj.field = filename
     }
}

but I understand your frustration - been there, felt that ;-)

Best Martin

On 14.03.2014 18:30, Samir Rachidi wrote:
> Unfortunately this seems to be a difficult task for the
> tx_solr-extension and there is no other way than implementing an
> individual indexer (see the Documentation at
> #queueindexingConfigurationindexer). I must have over read this part in
> the documentation.
>
> Am I right or are there other possibilities?

hard.one Software GmbH
{
   Baumgarten 10
   CH-6415 Arth