[TYPO3-Solr] search.query.allowedSites - Problems

thomas macaigne istreaming at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:53:46 CEST 2014

Hello there.

For my current project, I will need to import a few thousands of documents into my Solr Index.
For this, I will use the DIH Handler.
I am able to import all the documents but *none* of them are showing up in the search form of TYPO3, even with the same siteHash and site.
So I am trying to debug *why*.

As DIH is not standard, I thought I'd debug this way:

I have two TYPO3 instances, each of them have solr running and the search form working.
   - site1.demo4u.net is linked to core_tests of my solr
   - site2.demo4u.net is linked to core_tests of my solr.

When going to the Solr Admin and doing a search, I can see that both typo3 instance are indexing into this core. -> OK.

When I search form on site2, I see all the site2 results. -> OK
When I search form on site1, I see all the site1 results. -> OK

NOW.
I added:
plugin.tx_solr.search.query.allowedSites = site1.demo4u.net, site2.demo4u.net
On site1.

When I search form on site1, only results of site1 are shown. -> FAIL.

I tried to change both site to __all, same behaviour. Only site1 results are shown. -> FAIL

I also tried, on site1, to remove site1 from the allowedQuerySites and just leave site2, no results would show. -> FAIL
If, on site 1 again, I remove site2 and only leave site1 in allowedQuerySites, it work again. -> FAIL

So as it seems, allowedQuerySites isn't working how it should, or I am missing something.
Can anyone help ?

Regards,