[TYPO3-Solr] Solr server 404 on admin interface

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 15 13:28:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 15-7-2014 12:55, Søren Malling wrote:
> Is there a link to the application manager, usually
> host.tld:8080/manager/html
>
> There you can see if the application (solr) is loaded, and the path to it -
> i dunno if it has changed or anything in your case.

Thanks. I needed to add a tomcat user to access the application manager,
but then it showed that the admin interface is now at:

host.tld:8080/solr-4.8.1/#/

The English core is now at

host.tld:8080/solr-4.8.1/#/core_en

Let's see how this affects the TS configuration (constants.txt in the
ext is not changed accordingly yet; still uses solr/core_en as demo
value for the path)

Thanks for this suggestion!

Note: the admin interface of this new solr server version is hugely
improved and expanded.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor