[TYPO3-Solr] solr 3.0.0 problems after upgrading to typo3 6.2.4

Jan Slusarczyk jan.slusarczyk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:03:55 CEST 2014

I have upgraded my 4.7 installation to typo3 6.2.4 and solr search
stopped displaying results. I get the following error:

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
Tx_Solr_Template::__construct() must be an instance of tslib_cObj,
instance of TYPO3\CMS\Frontend\ContentObject\ContentObjectRenderer
given, called in
/var/www/typo3_src-6.2.4/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/GeneralUtility.php
on line 4373 and defined in
[...]/typo3conf/ext/solr/Classes/Template.php line 61

I have no idea how to debug this problem. I have disabled most of my
customizations and I'm using default templates at the moment, but I
still get the error...

Any idea what might be the reason?

Regards
Jan