[TYPO3-Solr] search.query.allowedSites - Problems

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Aug 20 00:47:57 CEST 2014

Am 19.08.14 17:00, schrieb thomas macaigne:

> The problem is that there is no domain.

hey thomas. You can override the sitehash function if i remember
correct. we had an extension for that i can send to you.

as alternative you can also configure the DIH (if you dont want to write
a simple csv php indexer in TYPO3) to add the sitehash while importing.

sorry to keep you occupied with this. we aimed for a secure setup not
displaying things in possible multisite setups.

olivier