[TYPO3-Solr] search.query.allowedSites - Problems

Johann Höchtl jhoechtl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:33:25 CEST 2014

Sorry, that was the wrong logging.

I meant this one:

plugin.tx_solr.logging.query.rawGet = 1

Result in the full query url like this:
http://snag.gy/EGyyB.jpg

Regarding the access field: it should look like this for pages:
"access": "c:0“,
Or for all other record-types:
"access": "r:0“

If you look at my decoded query from the pasted picture, you will see the following filters being used by default:
fq=siteHash:“5302d7c8679bbc7b5c1329002c67196f5360de99“   (this comes from the allowedSites SiteHash)
fq={!typo3access}-1,0    (this comes from the fe_user group and the solrAccess.jar plugin checks for the field access)