[TYPO3-Solr] search.query.allowedSites - Problems

Johann Höchtl jhoechtl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:11:51 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,

the allowedSites configuration expects a comma-separated list of siteHashes. It generates a filter query combined with OR.
If you use the DIH, did you set the access field correctly? Because Solr also generates a filter for validating the fe_user access.

Could you please install dev_log and enable
plugin.tx_solr.logging.query.queryString = 1
and provide the generated queryString together with an indexed record from DIH.

Best regards,
Hans