[TYPO3-Solr] Index-Configuration for custom table

Michael Huber huber at Mediaconcept-Ulm.de
Wed Apr 23 10:41:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

I’d like to index a custom table from my extension but can’t get things work.
I’ve set up the indexqueue-config like the news-example (which is working in other projects with another custom table) and mapped abstract, author, description, title, content, keywords and url. Initializing the Index Queue in TYPO3-BE doesn’t show any errors but the items aren’t added to tx_solr_indexqueue_item and won’t be indexed.

Maybe there is a problem because my table doesn’t have a „uid“ column but how to map the primary key column in the indexqueue configuration? Are there any other fields which have to be mapped manually?

Kind regards

Michael