[TYPO3-Solr] Data imported with Solr Dataimporthandler not searchable through Search Form

thomas macaigne istreaming at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:28:01 CEST 2014

Hello everyone.

I am using the Typo3 Solr extension.
In order to improve the speed of indexing documents, I've set up a DataImportHandler (pache.org/solr/DataImportHandler)
It works, I can search the indexed fields indexed through the Solr Admin interface. (mywebsite/solr-4.7.1/#/core_wiki/query)

Sadly, when I do the same query through the Solr Search Form, no result is returned.
Moreover, in Search -> Maintenance -> Index Fields I see the right number of documents (5100)

Can anyone help me on this issue ?

Kind regards,