[TYPO3-Solr] cannot connect to solr

Michael Stein der.stein at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 11:38:02 CEST 2014

Well, I thought about that and tried:
plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/core_en/
plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/core_en

But when I type in my browser
tomcat.domain.de/solr/core_en

I got and tomcat-error 404

I tried serveral configs in typo3 with and without port.

Is there a setting to debug the extension?
In my case it simply tells nothing.

Michael