[TYPO3-Solr] Domain per language : Page Indexing

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Mon Sep 30 12:32:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 30-9-2013 11:15, Stefan Neufeind wrote:
> On 09/30/2013 11:09 AM, hard.one Software GmbH wrote:
>> we have a website which has one domain per language.
>>
>> I have both domain records set, domain.de for German and domain.com for
>> english.
>>
>> How can I make solr-indexing use the right domain for the selected
>> language?

How is normally decided which domain to use? TYPO3 can't link a domain
record to a language, so you must have used some configuration to that.

Solr uses the core typolink function to render links, so if we can set
the configuration to convince that function to use the correct domain,
the link should be correct.

>> At the moment it seems to take the first domain record found.
>
> I guess you are right. It seems to search for the first domain-record
> and there doesn't seem to be a way to override it.

This is used in multi-tree installation to find the right FE
configuration for pages in one of the trees. Links should be created
correctly with the right configuration; but maybe there are edge cases
where this isn't possible...

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor