[TYPO3-Solr] RealUrl in Solr not working?

Stefan Sprenger stefan.sprenger at dkd.de
Tue Sep 24 09:31:07 CEST 2013

Hi Reico,

your index queue configuration is correct.
I guess that your RealURL setup is not working.

Best regards

Stefan

Am 23.09.13 18:05, schrieb Reico Cannella:
> Hey guys
>
> The configuration below is my config for the table fe_users. The
> data gets indexed correctly. The only thing not working is the
> RealUrl. Do i have to set some settings or call a special function
> for RealUrl to trigger here? Maybe the Typoscript itself is wrong?
> Any Ideas? THX 4 help
>

> Created URL -> index.php?id=73&mitarbeiter%5Buid%5D=21 Expected URL
> -> de/die-hfh/who-is-who/mitarbeiter/judith_adler/
>

> // fe_users plugin.tx_solr.index.queue { fe_users = 1 fe_users {
> fields { content = tx_hfhwhoiswho_jobtitle title = last_name
> prename_stringS = first_name url = TEXT url { typolink.parameter =
> {$employeeDisplayPid} typolink.additionalParams =
> &mitarbeiter[uid]={field:uid} typolink.additionalParams.insertData
> = 1 typolink.returnLast = url } } } }

- --
Stefan Sprenger
Developer

dkd Internet Service GmbH
development // kommunikation // design
Kaiserstraße 73
60329 Frankfurt/Main

Kontakt:
- - email: stefan.sprenger at dkd.de
- - fon: +49 69 2475218-36
- - fax: +49 69 2475218-99
- - web: http://www.dkd.de
- - social media: http://social.dkd.de

Aktuelle Projekte:
- - http://www.vgf-ffm.de ? Relaunch Website (TYPO3)
- - http://www.apothekenmanager.de - Launch Website (TYPO3)
- - http://www.akad.de - Relaunch Website (TYPO3)

Geschäftsführer: O. Dobberkau, S. Schaffstein, G. Wegenast, C. Zabanski
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Registernummer: HRB 45590