[TYPO3-Solr] Dynamic fields for indexing files

Birte Weishaupt birte.weishaupt at uni-bremen.de
Wed Sep 18 12:38:03 CEST 2013

Hi!

I'm trying to add a dynamic field to solr when indexing files.

Something like

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {
	tx_solr_file.fields {
		testTitle_stringS = TEXT
		testTitle_stringS {
			value = test
		}

		testTitle3_stringS = title
	}
}

works fine, but since I'd like to add the pid and title from a specific
level in the rootline where the file has been found I tried

data = fullRootline:2, title
and
testTitle3_stringS = level2Title_stringS (value from the reference document)

but w/o success.

I'm already doing something similar with pages, which works fine too. When I
look at the database, table 'tx_solr_indexqueue_file', field
'reference_document' contains the values I need. How can I pass values from
the reference_document on to to solr during file indexing?

I'm using solr 3.0.0-dev w/ solrfile 1.0.2.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Birte