[TYPO3-Solr] TS Viewhelper inside an IF

Sergio Catalá scatala.enet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:50:59 CET 2013

Hi list,

As I understood, being able to evaluate a TS viewhelper inside a
condition in tx_solr is a missing feature right now. I would like to
implement it with my own XClass, but I don't know how to achieve it. I
know the problem is in "processConditions" function in
class_tx_solr_template.php. An old thread suggested to replace the TS
viewhelper for the two "comparands" before calling the function
"evaluateCondition". I've made several tests with a couple functions
without success.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio